Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer break is here!

Tomorrow Ms. Ade jets off to Nigeria for three weeks so expect to see a lot of cool pictures and posts about her experiences! Ms. Ade was born in Nigeria and has a lot of family there but she hasn't been back in 13 or 14 years so she'll probably have a lot to write about...

School got out yesterday and what am I doing today? I'm going to a class! Yes, kids, school ends and Ms. Koch, instead of going on "vacation," goes to a workshop. :) In the next few weeks I plan to keep you all updated on what I've been reading for fun and I am also going to be doing a lot of reading and exploring of books tied to our trip to South Africa.

Keep us posted on how your summer is going. If you think of any more books that you think we should bring to South Africa with us, let us know!