Saturday, July 3, 2010

Germany beats Argentina!

So, a lot's been happening! Today Germany beat Argentina and they have advanced to the semifinals of the World Cup. I didn't watch this game (I was working on my research paper!) but my sister did and she said it was intense and awesome. Germany won 4-0.\There are two Polish players on the German team so I feel somewhat connected to the German team and, now that Ghana is out, I think that's who I am rooting for.



The two Polish players are:
Lucas Podolski and Piotr Trochowski



Later today Spain plays Paraguay to determine which team will go on to the semifinals. My sister loves Iker Casillas so we will be watching that game on Univision. :)

Now that it's July the countdown to South Africa is here! 19 days until I leave and 20 days until I'm actually in South Africa. Way cool. I can't wait!

How's everyone's summer going?